More Scary Holes
So the next thing I had to do after making my nice dash was to cut a bunch of holes in it. That made me a bit nervous.
I got a lot of the holes done today. It went pretty well. Here’s what it looks like at the moment.
The extra hole is for the oil pressure gauge, which has been back ordered.
I still have a few more holes to cut for switches and a couple of bolts, but that’s it for the big, scary ones. I also made some progress on the air intake. I’ll post some pictures of that soon. The engine bay has started getting awfully crowded, but I think I’ve figured out a way to fit it in.