This was a print I did for my first assignment for my photo 1 class this year.
The entire class is taught with film cameras. We have a separate class for digital photography.
We develop the film, and print from the negatives ourselves. Unfortunately, the whole process of developing the film takes a little longer than we really have in a block, so I have been slightly late to Shakespeare a couple times.
I made the white letters in the picture by putting some pieces of paper cut into the shapes of the letters on the photo paper, and then exposing it normally. This idea fused two of the techniques we had learned at that point, and the print got very good responses from my classmates, and from the teacher.
This print, along with three others were turned in for my first assignment grade for the class. (I got an A)