We’ve been busy with a bunch of projects around the house.
I’ve been refinishing the wood floors. That’s been a bit tricky with everyone WFH. Lots of temporary partitions and ventilation fans.
Still a bit of dust and noise, but not as bad as it could be.
But now that the weather is getting nice, we’re moving on some of the outside projects. This week we were redoing the raised beds.
We used these blocks for the corners. They worked pretty well. You just stack them up and hammer a piece of rebar through the hole in the center and down into the ground. Then you slot 2x6s into the slots on the sides. We finished loading them with dirt today.